Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Since this level has bubble blowers, you'll need some luck but I used this strategy:
- you want to get the baby bubbles to turn as few colors as possible so that you can eliminate them as quickly as possible
- when you first open the game there are two baby bubbles just above you. I went right with the color that is just right of the right baby. I went left with the color that is just left of the left baby. On the left side try to connect with the same color bubble that is a little more left.
- try to keep popping the babies with those colors where you can.
- I focused a little more on the right at the start to get up to the switch
- I did not use the star bubble
Hope this helps. It is easy to get overwhelmed by the bubble blowers but you can do it.
From: Bubble maniac
Posted on: 08-29-2014
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014