Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Before the first chain:
- the two colors on the left alternate back and forth. So do the two on the right.
- Depending on your colors, try to knock the snow off one of the two inner pairs and then pop them.
- repeat on the other side or get to the first lock on the open side
- when the chain opens, everything will drop
Between the first and second chain:
- go up as fast as you can on one side
- I think it is better to clear when the bubbles make a string horizontally
- hit lightning bubbles when you have a shot at them and can't continue to go up. I recommend finding marks that you can use on the side for placement if you have trouble with your aim (I need them for some shots)
- everything drops when the chain opens
In the top part:
- drop the babies when you can. Touch them away from the doom bubbles
- hit the lightning bubble when you don't have bubbles to use elsewhere
Hope this helps.