Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A few tips:
- usually red goes to yellow, blue goes to red, and yellow goes to blue
- at the beginning there are two poison clusters on the left and right. Shoot to the far left with the color that is in the middle facing the flip flop bubbles. Do the same on the far right. Shoot upwards with the third color.
- you'll probably hit a set of poison bubbles at least once in the middle or top section. You don't want to do it too much because it is costly. But you may not be able to avoid it and it might not be worth it to go around. Don't pop them at the beginning.
- the doom bubbles towards the middle make it a little tricky. Try working middle out there. This may be where the poison bubbles can help if they would get you easier to the side and help you drop the doom bubbles. Check before popping them though to be sure
- try to maximize how many bubbles you break with each hit. That means you have to think which way the flip flop bubbles are changing.
- sometimes you can get one side going faster than the other. If so you can then angle in to get the other side. Go as high as you can when this happens.
- don't focus on dropping babies. They will fall as you go up.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
Posted on: 08-24-2014
Posted on: 08-10-2014
Posted on: 08-08-2014
Posted on: 07-28-2014
Posted on: 07-22-2014
Posted on: 06-22-2014