Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A couple of quick ideas:
- the star bubble is not worth it
- you need two of three bombs. Use one to clear a path to the lightning bubble. Use the other to break through to the babies at the top.
- you need to turn on the light switch so you can drop the lightbulb bubbles at the top. Most likely it will be easier on the side where you use the bomb.
- sometimes the opening setup gives you two bubbles near the bubble blower that you can angle and get. You can decide if you want to leave the game if you don't get that. It gives a good start. Use the sideways equal sign in the upper right corner to exit without losing energy.
- to get a bomb on the other side of the ice be careful to change only two ice bubbles so that the bomb doesn't fall when you break them
Bubble blowers always make it harder. Eventually you can do it. Good luck.
Posted on: 03-28-2015