Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- ▼ Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
The bubble blowers make it hard.
For the beginning:
- you can get the bubble blower to deactivate by adding a string to the bottom of the cluster and making the bubble blower move up. I think you need 3 or 4
- try to drop the cluster above you at the beginning by using angle shots right and left. When it drops the bubble blower will reactivate, but there won't be as many bubbles built up
- to get good starting bubbles, you can leave and re-enter the game. Sometimes the bubbles in the chute as well as the bubbles directly above will be better matched and you can get off to a quicker start. To leave the game without losing a turn press the sideways equal sign at the top right.
- if you get a path to it, press the first switch sooner than later. You can hit it from an angle from the right if you are careful. Hopefully the right bubbles will come and you can get to the second switch and hit the next lightbulb bubble so that the bubble blower will fall.
Good luck with this section.
Answer from: Sky
Regarding the rest: I think it is pretty straight forward, but it does depend on luck to get through.
- if you get a bubble that matches the lightbulb bubbles that create a barrier across the middle, try to save it for after the switch is hit on the left side
- If you hit one fireworks bubble at the top you win.
- go as quickly as possible to one of the switches for the top lightbulb bubbles, then hit them.