Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Stuck on level 263
Im having a hard time passing level 263. Can you provide some guidance on this one please.
Answer from: Kit cat
Me too..... I can't seem to choose my colour right ever
Answer from: FERN
Have to be very carefull. Go up the middle isles to get rid of the 4 colour balls at the top. BUT do not hit the spiders.
Answer from: Susan
For me, I finally broke down and clicked the extra bombs help before entering the game. I broke through to the first star with bubbles and eliminated the first babies. After that, I bombed the second, third and forth set of ice with bombs. Just make sure that you use the colors that coordinate with the babies. Best 1867 points I ever used!
Answer from: Sky
A few ideas:
- consider leaving and re-entering the game if the first two bubbles do not match. This will give you a head start on getting to the first star. Use the sideways equal sign on the top right to do this without losing energy.
- make sure you do not knock the snow off the doom bubbles from the sides. You need to go up the middle to get the star bubbles and you'll knock snow off that way.
- hit the star bubbles with the colors of the babies at the top.
- hit the star bubbles with the color that you have the least of on the sides. The more bubbles you have on the side the faster you'll go up the side. The reason you want to do that is you may be able to eliminate a color. Not likely but you never know.
- the colors tend to be a little streaky so you have to have luck picking the next color to streak. That is why this is a frustrating level.
Hope this helps a little. You'll get it eventually.
Posted on: 03-28-2015