Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Game Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Before the first chain:
- hit the snow off the bubbles that are right above you. Pick one side so that you can drop them. I think right is easier for the angles you need later.
- shoot at an angle to hit around the right bubble blower to break bubbles above it
- break through the bubbles that had snow and then break the bubbles above. That should get the right bubble blower to drop.
- use an angle shot to hit the left side string. Go as high as you can but do it asap so take what you get.
- don't drop poison bubbles. Wait for the rotation to clear the angle of bubbles that are in an inverted 'v' to the lock.
- drop the other side or angle to the lock from the cleared side.
Answer from: Sky
After the chain, at the top, the key to winning is making sure you get the connections you need to drop the strings. That means you have to get the snow off so that hitting the string will make whole thing fall. My suggestion is to start on the left and right to try to get the snow off there. Then pop those strings.
Next get the snow off the left two strings. The left most has poison bubbles. Do not shake the snow off those. At the same time get the three bubbles on the top right. Pop the chains when you get a chance.
Next get the middle four bubbles. Hit also the snow off the bubble second in from the right. Pop that chain when you can.
You should now be able to shake the snow off the bubbles needed to link the middle chain and the right chain. Pop those when you can. Sometimes you can hit a bubble with snow with any color. Sometimes it needs to match or the non matching bubble would get in the way. You do not need to pop any poison bubbles to get the strings to fall. Good luck. Hope this helps.
Posted on: 05-15-2015
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015