Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Please help on level 443, impossible
What is the best strategy to beat this level. I always have 6 bubbles left for the final round. Not enough to beat.
Answer from: Sky
For the first part: go up the middle. The first two shots go in the little curves which are a little right and left. Mostly from there just go up. There are two ice bubbles directly below the lightning bubbles. Turn them to a color and then eliminate them. Hit the lightning bubbles. You should be able to leave this section with 47-49 bubbles.
The second section has poison star bubbles:
- shoot up and a little left. You will pop the poison bubble straight above
- shoot up and left again in the upside down 'v'
- shoot up and left and hit two star bubbles
- shoot into the little curve that has now opened up
- hit a long shot up the left side and get the star bubble that is just above a poison bubble. It should be near the top of the screen. Try not to pop the poison star bubble. If you need to, do this shot slightly later if it helps your angle
- shoot almost directly above into a curve of ice bubbles and star bubbles that is just slightly right. A small string of bubbles should fall.
- shoot up the middle again and get the two star bubbles above the poison bubble on the right side
- shoot up and right again over the poison bubble. You are trying to open up the next curve. Probably only one star bubble will fall.
- hit that curve again and a string of bubbles on the right side should fall
- shoot up and right to get a star bubble just below a poison bubble. Avoid the poison bubble. The middle section should drop.
- go up and right again.
- using an angle shot shoot up and right to get in a sideways 'v'
- shoot up and right again to get the star bubble that is near three poison bubbles but separated by an ice bubble as well as the star bubble a little higher up by the doom bubbles
- there are three poison bubbles just below the lightning bubble. Hit the rightmost to open the angle to the lightning bubbles
- hitting the lightning bubbles will turn on switches in the top section
- you should go into the top section with over 20 bubbles. Probably more (25?) if you had good shots
In the top section: hit the star bubbles with the bubbles as they come. Try to mostly hit one star bubble each time. If you get two bubbles in a row, use them back to back. Sometimes the bubble blowers will blow a color you just eliminated which is frustrating. Keep an eye out - sometimes you will have two different color bubbles and one will drop a bubble blower. Take advantage of those opportunities. You will probably not hit the lightning bubble.