Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Stuck on level 308
Please give me some tips please, how to pass level 308?
Answer from: Michelle
Answer from: Kasia
Don't despair and don't buy bombs unless you have enough "coins" in the top left corner. Don't rush.
At the very beginning try to remember the colour of the trapped babies at the top AND the 2 colours of 2 chains of bubbles which make a V around "sparkling" bubbles. Sorry don't know their proper name. I had navy and yellow V and yellow bubbles in most of the games. I think I played 20 times.
Next: Follow the colours offered.
- you have 2 colours of bubbles to choose from to make a shot. In most of my tries at the first stage there was a pink baby on the left and I was given 2 pink bubbles. Use them and a chain holding the middle cluster of bubbles is broken
- look to the right and check the coming colours. Aim to break the connection between the middle cluster and black and sludgy bubbles asap. Check the colours under the two black bubbles on the left and right. The coming bubbles match them. Shoot them - straight or angle.
- however it happened that the coming colour matched a chain of 4 or more in the middle. Go for it then and then the 2 colours you need for left and right will arrive.
- the most important is to break the connection to the black bubbles before the sludge covers the coloured bubbles.
- repeat the moves ie see what colours come and use them to clear the way to the top.
- the V is going to be covered by sludge so you need to get there before it happens
- I shot yellow to open the V and then the navy came so I hit "the sparkles"
- all fell and got 3 stars
Hope the above is understandable- I'm not English. Good luck and patience :-) you will get there.