Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Teamlava
- Publisher: Teamlava
- Genre: Action
- Release: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Game Question & Answers
Help level 415 please
Hi Is there a particular strategy? How do you hit poison bubbles on 3rd stage? Thanks
Answer from: Sky
This game is basically a race to the lightning bubbles.
Part 1 (before the first chain):
- do not pop poison bubbles
- get to one lightning bubble asap and hit it.
Part 2 (after the first chain, before the second):
- you will get three bubbles in a row with the same color. Try to take advantage of this by popping some ice bubbles. I usually went right, but I don't think it matters much. You just need to get to the lightning bubble so do what you can based on the colors you get.
- don't pop poison bubbles.
Part 3 (after the second chain, before the third):
- pop poison bubbles to get to the lightning bubble. You can probably work around this by going through the switches and eliminating bubbles but it is likely to take more than six bubbles.
- go right as quickly as you can.
- ignore the switches. You'll probably hit one on the way but it doesn't matter much.
Part 4 (at the top):
- yellow turns red. Purple turns light blue.
- go left as quickly as you can to the switch at the top.
- try to take advantage of the flip flop bubbles. Sometimes it is worth throwing one bubble away in order to wait for the flip flop bubble to match up with the other bubble.
- go for the lightning bubble
Hope this helps.
Answer from: Sky
One other suggestion when you get to the top. On the right there is one ice bubble between two bubbles of the same color. It is near a doom bubble with snow on it. If you can, turn that ice bubble the color needed to make a continuous string of bubbles the same color. This would mean going left with the other color. This color and another flip flop on the left side.
Also, in part 3 above, the poison bubbles I am referring to are the ones in front of the lightning bubble.
Posted on: 04-12-2015
Posted on: 04-05-2015