Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Stuck on level 284
I've tried too many times, only twice have gotten within a bubble of wining and it's always the wrong color. All other attempts the spiders get a baby, often right away. Any thoughts?
Answer from: Jewels
I'm stuck too. Someone please help!
Answer from: Brainy
Try again and again. at some point we win :)
Answer from: Sky
A few suggestions:
- try not to knock snow off any bubbles that are a color that you don't need. You don't want to introduce more colors which will result in wasted bubbles. You only want the colors that have switches.
- start with the switch for the outermost light bulbs and work your way in.
- eliminate the sides of the lightbulbs clusters when you can. Don't worry too much about making a complete loop and dropping it all at once.
- when you have a shot, (probably after you've gotten two parts of one side) hit the row of snow bubbles that go in a line across. Hit it where you can get the topmost baby bubbles. Hit them when you can.
- finish getting the lightbulb cluster from the other side
Hope this helps.