Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
Here are a few thoughts:
In the first part:
- I don't think it is worth it to go after the star bubbles
- try not to pop the poison bubbles
- go as quickly as you can to the lightning bubble
In the second part:
- everything falls when you unlock the chains so do that as quickly as possible
- turn on the first switch and open the chain on one side. I usually did the right side first but I don't know that it matters. As quickly as possible, pop bubbles so that a gap is created between the spiders (and the doom bubbles) and the babies. You'll need to hit the second switch to do this. Hit the lock on that side.
- get the present bubble. You will need it later.
- do the same thing on the other side
In the third part:
- I used two bombs to break through the unlit bubbles. You don't have to do this, you can drop the snow off the bubble that will drop the first cluster then hit the switch and drop them. But using the bombs is a little faster and I think you only need one bomb in the last section.
- I did not get the presents on the right and left sides that have poison bubbles by them
- I shot at the bubbles near the lock on the left with the color that was different from the poison bubbles in that side. When you have a shot at the lock, take it
- you may need to use one more bomb on the right side in this section but try to go into the last section with at least one bomb
- opening the chain does not drop everything but it is fairly easy to drop the sides once the chain is open
In the last part:
- take advantage of the flip flop bubbles and hit them when you can with the color that drops more bubbles.
- hit the lightning bubble or a fireworks bubble when you can
- use the last bomb to get rid of the doom bubble on one side of the babies. This will give you access to another present (bomb) and you can get the remaining bubbles and babies.
I only got one star on this level so I imagine this solution can be tweaked. Perhaps someone else can suggest the best way to get two or three bubbles.