Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Bubble Mania question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: TeamLava
- Publisher: TeamLava
- Genre: Action
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Answer from: Sky
A few ideas:
- red and yellow alternate, purple and light blue alternate
- there are two switches for each color pair. Hit the first one when you can. Hit the second one when the unlit bubbles will rotate that color.
- do not hit the poison bubbles
- the chain will not drop everything. Hit the lock asap. You may be able to use one of the light switches in the first section to do the whole thing depending on how your colors came. This is not definite and doesn't need to be a goal.
- hit the lightning bubble in the middle only after you've gotten all the lightbulb bubbles lit.
Hope this helps. Good luck.
Posted on: 03-28-2015