Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your CSR Racing question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: NaturalMotion
- Publisher: NaturalMotion
- Genre: Action General
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Stallbauminator
Get the ford mustang gt or any tier 2 car upgrade the power but not the tires or in some cases the gearbox.
Answer from: Juniorr
Well, i used ford GT, no tires upgrades, all power upgrades, redlined the start and shif up and down for a few times
Answer from: Rebono
Thanks Juniorr, i did just like you tell and work very well
Answer from: jrmst102
This is the 500ft smoking achievement in CSR racing.I did use a T5 car, but a T4 will work again. The process is as follow:
1. Upgrade the car all the way up, with the exception of tires and transmission.
2. When running, select all the power upgrades with the exception of tires and transmission, make sure that the car chassis is also upgrade to the top.
3. At start, race playing with the shifts up and down to generate spin and add some Nitro as well. What is important is that you generate 500ft of spin in total, the wheels does not need to spin continuously for 500ft, it can be done in parts.
4. Aim for a half a mile race, this way, you will have more time to generate spin. I just completed all the achievements today.
Answer from: Shawn
You can just leave it in first with a fully upgraded car except tires if you aren't worried about winning the race
Answer from: Drake
I also made sure to keep pressing the downshift till it kept repeating wheelspin start. That finally worked.
All Questions Ask a Question
Posted on: 04-16-2014