Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Taytay
You have to buy the baby boost under medicine in the store
Answer from: Vel
You don't need a baby boost. Okay drag the parents to each other, they can say different things. When they say that they are not feeling up to this then they are in a bad mood. When they say they can't agree it's time to have a baby, try later or just keep trying.
Answer from: kitty1642
If they are in a good mod you drag one parent to the other and they will go to the bed and have a baby if they are in a bad mod the wont
Answer from: Corgi luver
1. Baby boost. This is expensive, but it usually works
2. Make sure the house/yard is completely clean
3. Make sure both parents are happy, healthy, not tired, and well fed
4. Give them privacy. Don't watch too much
Answer from: Anymous
Just do a different action to stop them from arguing and then drag them back again. Make sure their: Elated, Happy, A bit blue,
to mate them.
Answer from: Sawyer Marie Ki
Drag the girl onto the boy to mate
Posted on: 01-25-2015