Twins? triplets?Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Questions for iPhone - iPodHome / iPhone - iPod /
Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for console or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This game may also be compatible with iPad
Question & Answers
I'm on my 23third generation and never ever in any of my generations gotten twins or triplets and my people are rich so I buy them tons of baby boosts and they still never have them!
Answer from: Lollypops86286
1) Wait until you have a new generation, and your person is unmarried, if you have a choice of people it's best to choose someone who wants kids.
2) Go to the store and click food and medicine then scroll down until you see the baby boost(It will be the second last one above doctor consultation, and will look like a pink needle) then you need to buy three of them.
3) Leave the store and give the three needles to your person.
4) Go back into the store and buy another three, these are for your persons spouse.
5) Now you need to wait until you get a marriage proposal.
6) As soon as you accept a marriage proposal you need to use the three spare baby boosts on the new husband/wife.
7) Then as soon as both parents have three baby boosts in them you need to get them to have a baby.
8) If they keep arguing just praise them and keep trying. If it still doesn't work it's probably because 1 or more of the parents doesn't want to have a child. In that case you need to adopt and try again in the next generation.
9) Congratulations, if it did work now you need to raise triplets.
Answer from: Chylsea
You try to get a male whos "wants kids" is no way/not really or maby and a female whos "wants kids" is definately or viseversa and try making a baby. People say its always the second time they got twins. :) me too its my 2nd try to have twins
Answer from: Mikymoo98
I got twins but I think it was just luck, both parents "wants kids" was not really so it was really hard to get them to try and have a baby. Anyway today I kept dragging them on top of each other until they tried making a baby and it turned out to be twins xD no baby boost needed and its only my 3rd generation? Good luck. =)
Answer from: sweetzz
I am on my 4th generation. on the wants kid? the wife had a not really and the husband definitely at first they got 2 kids after them they got twins no baby boost needed maybe its just your luck
Answer from: Coolio
It's just luck. i have triplets, but I am in my 6th generation and one of them says maybe and one says no way so its just luck and randomness.
Answer from: Actress4433
Hey, I totally got triplets one time, I guess it was luck, but what I do is I praise them before they have some private time. It worked for the triplets and I'm currently raising twins!!
Answer from: Tingaling
I am only at my 1st generation and yet I got twins after one baby! I think u just need luck.
Answer from: Leah
I've had twins every generation so far, the first generation twins were really ugly though. The second gen twins had purple hair:) I like it
Answer from: Dancer12
I got triplets in gen 1. My husband said no way to kids and my wife said definatly to kids no baby boost needed
Answer from: PeaceLoveBooks
I've had at least 4 sets of twins in my 10 generations! It's all luck I guess! I really wants some triplets though...
Answer from: You ask,I help
Well, i will give you some tips that really helped me in the game:
a) try to get two people who definitly want kids
b) make them try to make a baby
c) praise them at least each once when the boy is probly spining aroud (like a maniac) on the bed and the girl is probly picking roses to throw up in the air
d) if the lady leaves then go to settings and change the year up one and then go back and try again
e) you will hage at least one baby if the lady does not walk away
It works for me! Hope it helped! :)
Answer from: 1235
My friend had six at the same time. i have no idea how. I'm in my 7th gen and havent ever even had twins
Answer from: DaisyEllen
It's Just Luck, I Had Triplets Three Times In A Row, (No Baby Boost) Just Keep Trying! Your Chances Increase With The More Generations You Have, For Example, I Had Them On Generation 15,16 & 17. Now I Am On Generation 43 (: Happy Virtualing!
Answer from: me
I got triplets on generation with a girl that definitely wants kids and a guy that is not really
Answer from: dacidoo3456
I had a boy who wants kids and a girl who was no way but I guess I was lucky because I had triplets! I'm only on my 4 generation.
Answer from: dolphin
Well i think its just luck because on my second gen i got girl twins and boy triplets consecutively. I have had three twins since and i am only in my eighth gen!
Answer from: Rena12113
It's luck. Just keep trying. The chances increase as you go along. I'm far in and I have 6 sets of twins and 2sets of triplets. I'm currently raising triplets. Just don't waste money on baby boosters
Answer from: Lee325
Actually im very lucky because in my first generation i already had triplets. So its luck and i think there's no cheat or glitch.
Posted on: 06-19-2013
View All Videos