Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPad and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
My adopted kid is always depressed?
I adopted this little girl and she was happy then she became a bit blue. I didn't worry until she became depressed. So I praised her and gave her candy so that she became a bit blue again. I logged out and when I played again she was depressed! Why? All the other kids are elated. Is she sad because she's adopted? Please help
Answer from: Singer*
You can overcome her depression by clicking on the person and look at her details and beside the persons picture in the details section it will say upgrade me and there will be something to overcome depression.(make sure it is the adopted girl your doing)
Answer from: Jane
Hi! You could try and get the doctor. Previously my kid had a serious infection which caused the depression. After giving the prescriped medicine, the kid was happy again. Also make sure they have enough food.
Answer from: Leah
Thanks for your answer, I gave her professional counselling, and he said she had overcame depression and stuff, when I checked she was a bit blue and i thought she would gradually become elated but she became depressed again when I next played. :( 1750 is a lot of money
Answer from: Mydogs00
Her mood improved when you praised her and gave her candy so just keep doing that and it might work. Buy her toys too, to keep her occupied (bubble machine works great on my kids) and get other children too so she isn't lonely and get your dad to tickle her and tell stories to her and she should be happy again. The same thing happened to my eldest daughter and now she is never upset! I hope I helped!
Answer from: Films
There are 4 ways to help overcome depression with kids.
1. (This works on anyone) Go to the child's detailed screen and select "Update Me." Then tap the overcome depression. It will cost some coins.
2. (This only works on kids; 17-) Buy lots of toys.
3. (Works on anyone) Buy healthy, praising candies from the flea market and store. Drag the kid to do something you like, and praise her/him over and over while continuing to drag and drop him/her to the toys, sink, table, bed, computer, etc, whatever you want.
4. Use the time warping thingie (cost 2,000 coins) and warp them into collage. (Make sure they eat every time they are warped. Have a meal prepared before the warping.)
Hope this helped!
Answer from: Ironicbeauty
The way to fix depression is a little convoluted but it works. You have to click on their picture at the bottom left of the screen and when you get into the details menu there is a little icon above their head that reads "Upgrade me" click on it. There are things for career and such in the upgrade menu but also psychotherapy. It cost 2000 coins so make sure you're on the correct character when you do this. Works very effectively.
Answer from: Stevie
You have probably sorted the problem but for anyone else this is what i did. i noticed she was ' not feeling too fresh' so i gave her a shower and then she was a little bit blue.i hoped that she would soon recover and become happy again but she remained blue so i gave her an energy drink.she got really hyper and was walking really fast around the house doing kung fu (although that may not happen to you!) then mine was just watching the rain and doing normal things except walking around at about 20 mph :D lol. i made her sit down to calm down but at least she is not blue anymore! if you dont like the behavior just scold them but i just kept my person sitting down!
Answer from: AnswerGirl
1) Give her toys, candy, and keep her occupied with movies, books, swimming, and tasks. Also give her affection and make sure she is being treated well
2) Make sure that the girl is well fed. Prepare a meal and see if her mood improved
3) Keep in mind that the kid might be sick. Check her status, and if that isn't enough, you need to get a doctor consultation
4) Go to her status and tap the upgrade me. There will be a purchase you can make that will help a family member overcome depression. Choose that, and it will probably fix her.
5) Wait till' your next generation. I'm sorry, but if the above solutions don't solve your problem, you can't really do anything else but wait
Answer from: Lovely
It says she's elated what do I do?
Answer from: Niea
Elated is happy