Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House Answers for iPhone - iPodHome / iPhone - iPod / All Questions /
Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
Question & Answers
I screwed my game up. HELP!
Well a couple of weeks ago while i was on my 8th generation i found a trick that helped me gain more money quick and dispose of a generation if i didn't want them anymore, it was changing the time on my ipod. Since i found out i could do that i have been doing it none stop but now i think might have made a mistake. Not only did i lose a generation and i had to adopt a new person now she's dying soon and still no one to marry her so they can have kids so i can keep going with the generarion and now my flee market is empty like all the time and my maid wont show up to clean either. how do i fix it back without having to restore my game completly?
Answer from: Buttercup
There is no way to restore the game without deleting it and then re-downloading it. Take this as a warning and never do the time cheat again. This happened to me. Hope I helped
Answer from: kara
Put perfume on her, clean up the house and you shoukd be getting proposals. DONT leave her alone. stay there every second incase of an incoming proposal. then, keep trying for babies or call adoption services
Answer from: ala
Try playing for a couple more days
Answer from: gameexpert132
Well,if you don't have kids you can adopt, and if you don't have enough money you just have to adopt when your person dies for free! (don't you know that?) THE GAME NEVER STARTS OVER!. . (unless you delete the app)
Answer from: finallyahammyow
Put her in the shower then x out and,wait 5-20 minutes until u get back in. Works for me
Answer from: pathfinders
Ok here are some thing that may help.
1. Never use the time glitch because it can ruin your family
2. If she is going to die soon then if you have enough money adopt a kid. If the mother dies when the kid is still young you can restart onto the next generation. For example if the kid was five when their mom died then when it comes time to continue the kid will be old enough to be married and take care of the house.
3. DO NOT buy the anti-spam software. It prevents you from getting any marriage proposals. Also don't waste your money on perfume, it doesn't help.
4. To get marriage proposals try making your person work on their career and then while they are still working x off the game. Then go back on and you will most likely have a proposal coming soon.
5. A lot of time the maid won't come even when there are wrappers around the house. Sadly, you can't get the money that you spent on her back but you can fire her when she does come back.
6. If you don't want to reset your game then you don't have to. If your person dies with no children or spouse then you will adopt a brand new person. If they die and still have their spouse living then that person will get a marriage proposal. They will be able to probably have children for the next generation.
i hope i got this to you in time!
Answer from: krishorse
If you need money drag him or her to where ever they work and praise them three times they will run away but drag them and repeat this ten times and then go to settings and general and change the time to two years and go back to the game and see if you got money! It alwased worked for me but if it dosent sorry:(
Answer from: Unicorn1009
Ok it happened to me too this is what might help change it back to where it automatically sets the time for you and/or power your ipod i think you said off for an hour or two maybe overnight. I hope this helps!
Answer from: sweet p
Go to setting on ur phone then to manage apps and to the game and clear data the will start ur game over b c i could not get my game to work after cheat never use a cheat never
Answer from: skillet
I also did the time changing money cheat thing and It totally messed up my game. It froze and then I had to reinstall it. All I have to say is, don't change the time to make more money! It will mess up your game!
Answer from: To the rescue
I used the time cheat and that happened to me, just the maid did come back. My guy(Merlino) was around fifty in one day.No proposals either. I'm on the generation after that though and I didn't have to start all over. Here's how. So Merlino is like 50. I'm freaking out cuz I fast forwarded too much. No proposals ,no wife. I adopted 2 kids;Fabula and some other girl. I sent them to boarding school right away.Then Merlino died soon after. Then the adoption form came, where I had to choose the new heiress for the house.Surprise, surprise! Fabula and the other girl were all grown up! I chose Fabula( no surprises there) and now she is happily married to Pehrie and has 4 kids. Sadly, the flea market will not refresh but who needs it? I have the digging certificate. So what ya gotta do is adopt at least 2 kids( so you have a choice) and have your grown up die. Hope this helped! :-)
Answer from: doctorchloe
Time jump again, pick a new adoptee you won't lose the game, the little friends will cycle through you get them again later. Always increment your little friends careers by upgrading the advanced career training all the way to the max number of promotions and get their psychotherapy and sensitization also always max out their higher learning classes even if you change careers do it again only wait until you have pushed your fist several generations through the entire life cycles so you have over $250,000.00 you can user the three year jump for$2,000.00, and throw those dice.also buy the maid and gardener with your first $2,000.00 after food
View All Videos