Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Rooms: What Do With Them
I have fully renovated the house and I need some ideas for rooms, please add on in the comments: Office: Office, Kitchen: Kitchen, Workshop: Workshop, West Auxilarily Room: Kids Room (the one attached to Bathroom 1), Bathroom 1 & 2: Bathroms, West Room: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD USE IT AS (The West Room is the cheapest), Bedroom 1: Kids Room, Bedroom 2: Kids Room, Large Central Room: Parents Bedroom, Small Central Room: PLEASE TELL ME IN COMMENTS, Large North Room: Living Room. Please tell me what I should use the rooms for or if I should swap them around. I would personally like the advice of people who have been playing for a long time (eg Awesome Sauce!) but anybody is fine. Thanks!
Answer from: cupcake132
I would use the west room for the parents room, the huge room for a living room, and the room next to the huge room for a dining room.
Answer from: realslimshady
U could make some rooms into a game room for the kids and put their toys in it and a tv and/or a pinball machine. for anything else u could just make one like a casual living room and put tvs, sofas a piano a radio etc. not a very good answer but yeah anyway! think what u would like in ur own house lol! hope this helped a bit! :)
Answer from: Awesome Sauce!!
Small central room can be a living room west axaliray can be parents room thanks for mentioning me love to be reconized!
Answer from: jjthebunny
Use the west room as a dining room and the small central room as a play room for the kids!
Answer from: Cheats
I turned the central room into a home theater. (flat screens, beanbag chairs) and the front deck into an outdoor fun room. (bubble makers, BBQ, pool) Hope I helped! :)
Answer from: Ang
1. My small central room is a play room with toys, drawing table, etc.
2. The room to the far left (not the auxiliary room) is my girls room.
3. The green room on the far right is the boys room.
4. The blue room next to the 2nd bathroom is my master bedroom.
5. The other small central room near the blue room is our excercise room.
6. The largest room near the back deck is the living room that's in 2 sections: one side has a bookcase, love seat, beanbag chair & lamp, the other side has a plush couch, coffee table, large rug & tv.
7. I also have a few plants around the house to fill in the empty spaces & make it look homey.
8. The auxiliary room is the laundry room with washer/dryer, drying rack, ironing bored, & small storage cabinet.
Answer from: Alabama love
West room as a decerative spare bedroom
Answer from: AJ
I use my green room for the parent bed room, the west auxiliary room as a laundry room the 600 dollar one is a game room the blue room is the kids room HIH