Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Family Tree Glitch
While playing, I checked the family tree. Then I noticed that the mother shares the name of the eldest daughter, both are trishola, even in game. I heard that its common for some players. What is the cause?
Answer from: Romancefreak
It's just a minor, annoying, glitch. Sometimes one players name will change yo another family members. Just be glad you didn't have it as worse as some do. (See question "everyone's bug?") ,you are super lucky you had it happen with two girls, I had the mom change to her son's name, Brunono. :(
Answer from: Virtual Dreamer
Jessica8anne, Isn't that annoying, but as Romancefreak said you don't have it that bad. I once had the dad's name changed to his wife's name, and all the kids changed to the dad's name. Besides having the oddest names on earth, then to have the men change theirs to girls names. I just don't even notice names anymore, look when they are first born, or married and if they are normal names I notice..LOL. One time I had three girls born w/the same name. It is annoying.
Answer from: Go away.
Just deal with it, don't waste question space. It's some pointless little thing six billion people have already asked.
Answer from: Fluffy
1. It is a minor glitch that many people have had happen to them. I don't know what the cause is. If you are really worried about this contact last day of work.
2. @Go away. Sometimes people haven't found the information that they need yet. Plus no one has asked what the cause of it was. She is probably just curious. You didn't have to be mean about it. Chapter cheats virtual families isn't for people to be mean to each other. By the way it isn't pointless. I would be worried about it and I would want an answer. Plz be nicer next time