Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
2 Very weird Qs
Ok 1st- is the anti spam software thing worth it? It's in my flea market and idk if I should buy it :/ And 2nd- my mother (in V-Fam, not in real life) keep on having a sore throat. She keeps on getting it and passing it to everyone. I know THT cuz she gets it first wen I cum on and then she told a story to a kid and then he got it! I got the doctors consultation and it says there's no infection. So is it a glitch or wat?? She extremely weak and she's 51. Thxs!
Answer from: AwesomePie
1. No, I recommend not because if you do It might slow down you proposals or you won't get as many events.
2. It shouldn't be a glitch, but maybe its because she is old. And about the spreading its normal, everytime sometimes someone in my family gets sick someone else gets it too.HIH
Answer from: Clalexander
OK so the first thing AwesomePie said is correct but the second not so much. OK so is everyone cured but she still gets it after they all get cured? If they are cured then most likely its a glitch since there's no infection. Old age doesn't increase the chance of people getting sick. Getting sick can be random or it could be caused from spreading, dirty house, etc.
Answer from: Virtual Dreamer
InniaInaya, I agree with Clalexander, except I believe your looking at the mother being the one who is spreading this illness..have you stopped to look at who else is getting sick beside her. Meaning, your mom can be catching this from someone else and they are the one with the under lying infection. Maybe the child she told the story to has the infection, has he/her been sick in past..good luck with getting everyone healthy.
Answer from: Romancefreak
1.No, it slows down proposals and emails.
2. The mom probably has an infection. Get her a doctor consultation. Also, give her hand sanitizer and multivitamins. Good luck!
Answer from: Anonymous
I personally dont think the anti spam software is worth it :P and i have no idea what is going on with your "adoptee"
Answer from: Sparkle5301
I tried the anti spam software and it didn't slow down anything. By the way, I think Virtual Dreamer is right about a child passing on the illness. HIH :)