Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Just a few things
Hi, There are just a few questions about the game i have just noticed in my 15th gen.
1) Brunette was 10 when her mother died. Stephetto was 13. When i choose who i want to come with me for my next gen, Brunette is 27 and Stephetto is 22. Strange or what?
2) My flea market only updates twice a day. It says it updates three times a day.
3) Stephetto was coughing. I gave him every medicine but nothing cured him. I also checked with the doctor, and he told me to give Stephetto some Antitissuve syrup. I gave it to him and he was still sitting on the floor coughing. And hiz health is down to half way?
I would be very grateful to anyone who can answer, Magicarp123
Answer from: Magicarp123
Hi, Btw i just thought on no 1. It was strange how the difference between their ages changed. Magicarp123
Answer from: OnePiece:)
1.)Well with The random aging this where even though they were younger than one person and now there older it really just the game choosing a random number from the 20's range.
2.) I don't know. Maybe the flea market updates at 11:59 pm or something for the third change in sales...?
3.) What Stephetto probably has is the goal you may or may not have obtained: Not Just a Virus. Or; Gravely Ill. Because it won't go away. I would probably try the Penicillin. See it that works. If it doesn't just buy all the medicines and give it to him until it works. HIH
Answer from: Clalexander
1. The ages are random. Its strange, I know. I was confused at first as well.
2. Have you changed your clock? That could be the cause or it could be just a glitch. Also, maybe it changes when your sleeping and you don't know.
3.Okay, try giving him the antibiotics. They should help and then give him the anttisuve syrup or whatever its called. That should work, if not then well I don't know.
Answer from: Cool girl
Give him an antibiotic it worked for me when that happened I hope I helped p.s. I am going to try to answer everyone's questions on here I have played this game for a long time and I can help
Answer from: Carly
It might possibly be a glitch i dont really know much about it so sorry.
Answer from: I m
Well numer one it is simple they change ages it would be weird if you had a child at 10. Number 2 I have the same problem I guess it just happens or mane you just don't check at that time and number 3 mabe you didn't put in Hume exalt or just a glitch Trust me
Answer from: Peace
1. They do that because a 10 nor 13 year old child can run the house can they? Unfortunately not.
2. I really don't know how to answer this question. Maybe you weren't there when it changed?
3. Give it to him again until he feels better. It might be a serious infection.
Answer from: Magicarp123
Hi, Thank you to everyone who has answered so far. Special thanks to onepiece, clealxander and peace. ???? you have all helped me. From, Magicarp123
Posted on: 11-26-2014