Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Last Day Of Work
- Publisher: Last Day Of Work
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Questions About Carpenters
I have a lot of questions about the so-called carpenters. Here's a few:
1. Do carpenters even exist? I've looked a quite a few closed threads, and some said carpenters didn't exist, others had people claim to have a carpenter. Please tell me the honest-to-goodness truth. Please write "1. T" if you have or have had a carpenter, or "1. F" if you don't have or never have had a carpenter. I really would like to know.
2. How do you get a carpenter to renovate rooms, if they do exist and really can?
3. What level do the carpenters have to be to renovate rooms, if they can, do exist, and you know?
4. What is the true name of a carpenter, and can you use an architect or engineer?
That's all for now, PumaKittyCat
Answer from: Smile
Well honestly I think they are real maybe the reason why you don't see them because they are really rare I think it's 1in 100 people you can get them I have tried looking for them but I haven't got them yet I really don't need them anymore my whole house renovated you can try day trader maybe they are the same Like I said I have never got them before but I THINK they are real but just hard to find
Answer from: S2
1. F (NOTE: I have never gotten a carpenter, so this is my opinion, but the odds are in my favor...lol)
2. Well I don't know exactly, if they do exist, how they renovate rooms but I hear that you drag them to a room or an event will happen that will let you renovate a room.
3. People say that they have to be level 8 (Master) to renovate. And as I said, I get all this info from sites like this and I doubt this is all true of course.
4. It is just a carpenter. Like real life of course. And no, architect and engineer are real actual jobs in the game (I have had a architect and a QA Engineer..ok that's not the same exact thing but you get my point xD) and so far, carpenter only claims to be a real job in the game.
Anyway, This is my opinion on some but Hih on your questions, PumaKittyCat! :) The number one reason I doubt the carpenter exists is why would LDW (Last Day of Work) make it so hard to get one career? And I doubt they would give such a huge freebie with a career. There aren't too many facts here.
Answer from: PumaKittyCat
S2, huge freebie SHOULD = hard to get. If you were LDW, wouldn't YOU make carpenter super hard to get? Wait, you'd PROBABLY not even make carpenter exist in the game. But hey, LDW was being nice.
Answer from: S2
PumaKittyCat, yes that is a good point.If. I were LDW I would make a carpenter, and might even give the freebie, but I wouldn't make it like super super rare. In fact, I would just make it a rare random event instead of using the career. And how come the carpenter is so special? What about the awesome other careers like for example video game maker? How come we dont get a free Xbox or whatever? ...but still the carpenter can be real. I hope LDW gives a response on this matter.
Answer from: PumaKittyCat
S2, I was asking for the carpenter's true name because one person in a thread claimed the carpenter was really called a "refurbishment (???) (???)."
Answer from: Hi
1.F ya ive never had a carpenter i don't think its real cause i even started a new game and spent like an hour looking through the adoptee think and i didn't get a carpenter and the architect and builder don't work they don't get free rooms
Answer from: Awesome Sauce!!
F: I don't know about any of the questions
Answer from: Lilttlepeople
1.F there is an architect but no carpenter
Answer from: TheSwagGirl
Carpenters ARE real! (I think) I highly doubt its a rumor that practically everyone says. HIH
Answer from: Ninga kitten
Hi people say u get free rooms from a carpender and builder is it true in the start it dose say there is more than 1 way to get rooms and is there another job to get free rooms
Answer from: Jackie
T ive got a carpenter, but they dont renovate their house
Answer from: Fatty fluffing
1. F I've never gotten a carpenter, but they DO exist there just really rare
2. U have to put them in the room u want renovated (as so I've been told... Never had one but my friend has sorry if it doesn't work)
3. They have to be level 8 (master) to renovate rooms, so they have to work a lot
4. No, architects don't work and neither do engineers, I no because I had both and got them to level 8 but it didn't work. It's just a silly rumor and if it every was true, LDOW changed it. Also, model builders are useless too. I found that out after scrolling for an hour to find a carpenter or builder! HiH, and good luck finding one if u ever search!