Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Ponon! Deluxe question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: MYBO GAME
- Publisher: MYBO GAME
- Genre: Puzzle
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2011
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: L2S
Surprise pg 2 level 9
I don't know how to paste pictures so I'll describe my strategy using a grid system.
Rows are numbered 1-20 from the TOP of the screen down I.e., the alternating row of gold blocks is row 1; pieces fall from rows 19-20.
Ten columns are labeled left to right a through j.
E.g. The five alternating gold blocks occupy 1b, 1d, 1f, 1h, and 1 j.
Diagonal blocks are referred to as "left" or "right" based on the position of the top block:
Target space refers the space the top block will occupy. (Lower block position in parentheses)
1. Use "left" diagonals to fill 1a (2b), 1e (2f), 1g (2h), and 1i (2j).
DO NOT FILL 1c (yet)
2. Add 3 diagonals to rows 3-4:
Right diagonal to 3j (4i)
Left diagonal 3f (4g)
Left diagonal 3b (4c)
3. Complete row 1 with left diagonal to 1c (2d)
Blocks advance one row.
4. Now four spaces remain to compete row 3: 3a, 3d, 3e, 3h.
5. Stack 2 Right diagonals to 1e (2d) and 2e (3d)
6. Complete row 3:
Left diagonal to 3a (4b)
Left diagonal 3e (4f)
Left it right diagonal to 3h (4g or 4i)
7. Blocks drop below the line.
Good luck! The best I can do is still 0 stars with 5 seconds to spare.