Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Momonga Pinball Adventures question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Paladin Studios
- Publisher: Paladin Studios
- Genre: Miscellaneous Parlor Pinball
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Yorick
Kuton has 3 types of attacks:
- throwing knifes: The lazer doesn't hurt you, it just shows you in which direction he will throw a knife. If you hit the bell the knifes will dissapear so just go for the bell as quick as you can.
- Spinning sword attack: Catch the ball on the flipper and just hold the ball in place until the spinning is almost over. Then quickly hit the bell.
- Flying attack: hold the ball on the lower flipper until the target is almost on you. Then quickly release the flipper and shoot the ball away. Kuton will land near the flippers and has to walk towards the center of the level. Giving you time to hit the bell.