Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for console or PC games. So ask your Teen Vogue Me Girl question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This game may also be compatible with iPad
Question & Answers
Stuck on level 4 party girl!
Ok, so on level 4, you have to dress up a girl for a party, I've tried 3 times. I've done a black shirt with a tan blazer and ripped jean shorts, a black shirt with blue boots and jeans, and I've tried a yellow shirt with a hoodie and jeans! I get 0 stars every time! How do I beat it? It would be nice if it were cheap or free, but I don't care. Only it can't cost me the doller things only coins!
Answer from: Celery
I'm not sure how cheap this is, since I know I spent five cash on some hair, but...
3 STARS LOOK
- Bright pink lipstick (not sure if this is necessary)
- Star earrings (came with game)
- Silver thin necklace with three charms (looks like heart, dark circle, bow)
- Single silver sparkly bracelet
- Clutch (not sure if necessary)
- White stockings
- Pink, purple, blue party dress with wide pink ribbon as belt
- Pink 3*** shoes
- 5 cash bun/updo with white clip. The updo part is necessary, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have to be this PARTICULAR hair style. One of the end of level tips just insisted I use an updo.
Answer from: Rehana
Wear a a white dress with a black bows and star earrings and sparkly gold shoes. Don't worry it does not cost dollars just coins.
Answer from: sparkles
I got 3 stars
Curly brown hair
Multi color tank top
Black open toe heels
Answer from: Bee
Got 3 stars with the blue and green dress that they give you star earings.
glasses that were given
black eyeshadow and eyelashes
cuff chains necklace
hope it helps!
View All Latest Videos