Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Stardom: Hollywood question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Glu Games Inc.
- Publisher: Glu Games Inc.
- Genre: Role-Playing General
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2013
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Guest
You can't "write" you'r lines down in the game. But you can just write it down on a paper.
Answer from: Ari :)
Writing the lines down will not work, because you do not give your character the lines. But here is what works for me:
1. Go to your agents office.
2. Skip the first page (unless you want to find out what the audition is for and where it's at).
3. Stay on the first page for at least 6-8 seconds then do the same on the second page of lines.
4. Repeat steps 2-3 at the minimum 10 and for more likely lines 15.
(Note: this does NOT guarantee PERFECT lines but it does give u a MORE LIKELY chance of getting them correct.)
And that's it! Hope I helped ya! :)
Answer from: Gaming_guy
What I do is that I (for iPhones users) I screenshot the lines down and open up my photos on the first line. When I go to audition I multi-task open and look at the lines... Easy!
Posted on: 12-15-2014
Posted on: 12-13-2014
Posted on: 12-02-2014
Posted on: 09-07-2014
Posted on: 10-15-2013