Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Secret Society: Hidden Mystery question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: G5 Entertainment
- Publisher: G5 Entertainment
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
What is the difference between Sleuth, magician, etc?
Hello, What is the difference between sleuth, magician, sage, etc.? What do they do? How many different skills or categories are there? Also, Somebody previously asked how we know which we are? Thanks kindly.
Answer from: Paj
Hi there, As far as I can see there are 4 types of category for friends:
1) coins icon = Merchant = increases money earned after exploring picture
2) energy icon= Magician = decreases energy consumption needed to explore picture
3) camera icon = Sleuth = increases chances of finding objects when exploring
4) experience icon = Sage = increases experience earned when solving picture
You can check out each friends' help category by bringing up your friends list. . Visit one of them. then click their picture to see all their stats. That shows their special gift icon. Click on that and it tells you. Either that or wait until someone helps you. I am afraid I don't know how to tell what you, yourself are. Unless we ask our friends through this board?
Answer from: Paj
Got it! If you visit a friend and charge one of the puzzles: pipes, memory or blocks. It shows your own skill category. Just found out , apparently I am a Sage ROFL!
Posted on: 04-14-2014
Posted on: 04-06-2014
Posted on: 04-04-2014
Posted on: 03-31-2014
Posted on: 03-30-2014
Posted on: 03-22-2014