Game Questions & Answers
iPhone - iPod

Injustice: Gods Among Us Answers for iPhone - iPod

Home / iPhone - iPod /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Injustice: Gods Among Us question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.

Boxshot / Details
Injustice: Gods Among Us Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: Warner Bros.
  • Publisher: Warner Bros.
  • Genre: Action General
  • Release Date: Apr 3, 2013
  • ESRB: Not Set

Question & Answers

How do i beat sinestro red level 20

I cant beat sinestro red level 20 on 2nd chapter!

Jax, Feb 21, 2014
Answers

Answer from: Injustice rox
Freeze him and wait for a final attack bar to fill up in other characters. frozen ai stay frozen for a long time if you don't attack them

Posted: Feb 24, 2014

Answer from: PRODI-G
I was stuck on a Bane battle for a while but I just maxed out a bronze The Flash to Expert V and I noticed that he was completely OP for all bronze characters and most silver characters, the only drawback to him is his health.

Posted: Feb 27, 2014

Answer from: Super MOS
I have Man of steel superman and his special ability is a 30% chance of using no energy on super attacks. For me it feels like 70% so what I do is that I use my weak cards to stall and wait for my Superman card to charge all the way and once it does I use Superman and use the attack.

Posted: Mar 28, 2014

Answer from: Bebo
Its easy all you need is atleast a level 20 bronze thats atleast elite 3

Posted: May 26, 2014

Answer from: Arshnovic
Get yourself a Darkseid and use him with your bronze characters. Flash is a beast. Deathstroke os a beast. Darkseid gives I believe 300% damage increase for every bronze in the team. Do you know what that means? It means you are invincible against that Sinestro.

Posted: Dec 5, 2014
Answer this Question
Don't Post New Questions Here... For New questions Click Here
All Questions Ask a Question
Videos You May Like...
View All Videos
Game Related Options