Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Pocket Frogs question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: NimbleBit
- Publisher: NimbleBit
- Genre: Miscellaneous Edutainment
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
More money for habitat
Hey, I've got tons of frogs and I need another habitat but I don't have enough money. Is there any cheats/hints/glitches I can use to get more money? Thanks for your help x
Answer from: Froststream
Not that I know of, but I have a few frogs that are worth some money I can send you. What's your Game Center username?
Answer from: Munchy pony
I used the "mailbox cheat" to get 255 random frogs in your mailbox find the highest level and I noticed you can place it infinitely into a habitat if it's not the first one then to delete the random frogs i had to hit the x on the first one over and over
Answer from: Songlee3719
You can breed frogs and then sell the offspring. Here's how:
1. Get two frogs that are tamed- getting the two most valuable frogs will give you the most money.
2. Select the breed option, and breed 8 frogs- don't worry about the cost as you will double your money after the cheat.
3. Go to your settings- Select "General" and then "Date and Time"
4. Change the date back two days
5. Re-enter Pocket Frogs- All of you frogs will be eggs depending on how long they have been alive.
6. Go back to your settings- repeat step 3
7. Change the date back to the original date
8. Enter Pocket Frogs- now your eggs in the nursery should be adults. You will be able to sell them for double the amount you were able to breed them for.
This is also a good way to get XP. The amount of XP equals the amount of coins it took to breed the frogs.
This works on both IPad and IPhone. I'm not sure about android, but I don't see why it won't.
Hope this helps!!
Answer from: HurricaneStan
So stop using money to buy frogs and go to pond to get some money and you buy a new habitat.
Posted on: 03-26-2015