Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Infinity Blade question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Chair Entertainment
- Publisher: Epic Games
- Genre: Action Fighting 3D
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
How to beat the "God King" level 50
It's impossible to defeat the god king. He always kills me! Is there a special way to defeat him? Also, what happens if I start bloodline 1 again I'm already on bloodline 6. Also what should I buy with 95000 gold?
Answer from: :P
There's no special way to kill him just hack and slash until he's dead and use that gold to buy better gear also
Answer from: Shin
It is not impossible. I beat God King at bloodline 5. Timing your parry and dodging is the key, save your shield close to the end of the fight. He shows weak spot once in a while make sure you always hit that and chain combo your attack. With the amount of Gold you have, spend it with a good damage dealing sword and body gear to increas your health. Buy a ring that cast either heal or shield regain. Cause he will break your shield. When you beat him, it will unlock the infinity sword, purchase that and unlock the underground dungeon. Each God drops a unique item, a sword, shield and ring, I used that to finish the game. Good luck
Answer from: Pat
I used this one
1) Get to Bloodline 3, lose to anyone besides the God King, and restart Bloodline 1.
2) It will take you to the tutorial where you fight The Dark Knight. You lose to him, by tapping the shield when it tells you instead of holding it.
3) After he kills you, which may take a while, choose the option "Save and Restart Castle."
4) You will now be in Negative Bloodlines, with Dark Mech gear, which is probably some of the best gear there is, especially the sword. While in Negative Bloodline, there are some items in the store that arent usually there. Although you can't equip anything besides the dark gear, it is a good idea to buy the best stuff in your opinion, and then restart Bloodline 1 again. When you go back to Bloodline 1, you keep all the stuff in your inventory, but lose the dark mech gear. So, in Negative Bloodline, dont sell anything you may want to use in Normal Bloodline.
Answer from: Starkiller22
I used the lady finger to beat him use your money to buy better armor and weapons and a ring with heal or shield and at the beginning dodge or parry at the end block
Answer from: Lala
I use drain swords to beat him. Also just save your money for the god kings helmet, it is pro
Answer from: knougeshadouge
The equipment for God King is Helio Helm and Armor, Infinity Blade and the shield Sunstorm.
To defeat God King, you might want to hone your dodging since every attack blocked cost 5 blocks. Parrying and dodging is key. And you might want to watch out for level 100 God King. Level 100 is immune to all elemental attacks. And Level 150 God King has an electric slash. I dunno what is in level 200 God King. All I got is Brunt Mace, Gnash Shield, Zeus Loop Ring, Royal Helm and Plate Armor. This is my equipment currently equipped.
Answer from: knougeshadouge
The weak spot Shin is talking about is Stab which is when an enemy has a weak spot. Make sure you hit it.