Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Wriggle question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Conlan Rios
- Publisher: Conlan Rios
- Genre: Miscellaneous Board Games
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2009
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Answer from: Wriggler
Hey, here's the golden solution:
1. move the yellow worm to top right corner.
2. then move the red one to the yellow one's head.
3. get the blue worm in the top left corner.
4. after that, the red into the top center.
5. get the blue one straight into the column on the left.
6. so, now step by step. move the red worm l, u, u, r, d, r, d, l, l, u, u.
7. get the yellow worm into the center box.
8. now take the red at it's tail and move it r, d, r, u, r.
9. wriggle out of the puzzle.
have fun! :)
in case you haven't figured it out yourself already, here's the key ;)
u = up; d = down; r = right; l = left
Posted on: 02-15-2013
Posted on: 07-03-2012
Posted on: 06-06-2011