Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Genre: Adventure
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Stuck in sicily low ground
Stuck in the mission to clear the lower level of bridge. what do i need to do? if i progress to the other side and go up, it becomes really hard on top of bridge. if i stay on lower level, nothing seems to happen. puzzled cause mission order is to clear lower section of bridge. thx
Answer from: btaylo03
Exact same problem here. there's no end to the germans on the upper level and the green arrows don't help at all.
Answer from: Drakseeker111
I kept killing them but they never stop:(:(:(:(. and they never stop at the top the bazooka guys keep killing me
Answer from: Gerry
I'm stuck too. nothing seems to work, bazooka, grenades, sniper rifle. nothing!
Answer from: Bernie
Ok, found the way. from start position, go until the end of the uncovered portion of the lower portion of bridge, shoot down 3 germans on the top portion of bridge with your sniper riffle, then turn left under bridge and hide behind barrels. shoot down all the germans coming down the stairs from the other side using your machine gun and possibly some grenades. once it s quiet, switch to your sniper riffle and move back a few steps in the open to shoot down some more germans in the same place as before. then immediately move back to the barrels under the bridge to shoot down all the germans coming at you. you ll have to do this back and forth three times. the trick is to be disciplined. don t wait too long looking to the far end of the bridge through the lens of your sniper riffle. just take two or three shots (even if you can t see the germans, shoot randomly and i guarantee you you will hit them) and immediately go back to take cover under the bridge and switch guns. if you don t, too many germans will already be close to you, and you won t be able to handle them, while still being under fire from the guys on top. it s doable. not easy, but once you know this is how it s done, you can confidently try until you manage.
Answer from: John
Somehow the other allied soldier din move from his position behind the crates and barrels and no more enemies came so i went up the stairs and ran to cover where the mg was shooting and the mg din attack. i killed them easily
Answer from: Themadvaper
I too am having problems. before the update their was soldiers on top of the bridge that were visible as well as soldiers coming down the stairs on the left. now i don't see any shooters on top of the bridge and when i takeout the guys coming down the stairs there is nothing else to do but go up to the upper level and take out the guys on the mg. problem is that more soldiers just appear out of now where and keep coming. then they just appear out of thin air and flank me. i think this is a bug.
Answer from: yellot
Start off and shoot the guys in front of you, turn left on the bridge and kill everyone there. then look to the top of the bridge where the germans took positions and shoot them. there's no need to change weapons if you're already using an m1918. then go back under the bridge to shoot the guys appearing from the stairways and after killing them, shoot the guys who have reappeared at the top of the bridge. basically you'll repeat this a few times and the level just ends.
Answer from: Themadvaper
Bernie had this one right. use your sniper rifle and shoot at the top of the bridge, even if you don't see guys up there, you'll see there dog tags. gotta go back and forth, but not up the other stairs. it will suddenly end. it's a tough one though.
Answer from: John
I played the mission again a few times and the rookie with me would not die if you killed all enemy soldiers below the bridge (something like that) before running forward and making him run forward and get killed that usually happens. if your ally didn't die even though you run forward and move left, no more enmies will go down. run to the top level and jump over the mg placed on the sacks and duck. the mg's will not shoot you. even though there are tons of enemies, the mission is easy if you have an m1918. headshoot the germans quickly at each mg post. soon, panzerfausts come so kill them first before killing the others. you don't really need the sniper. the mission ends after awhile.
Answer from: Reuben
I found a slightly different & faster way to complete this mission instead of staying under the bridge and having to kill waves of german troops from under the bridge.
1. At the start of the mission under the bridge, move forward to the end of the bridge instead of the green highlighted position. When you get to the end of the bridge, a small wave of germans will appear from the left, get rid of them, and the area under the bridge will go all quiet. All this while, the mission is asking you to go back to the initial green position where your ally rookie is still crouching. Ignore the green arrow.
2. At this point, head left and up the stairs/slope to the surface level. Once you reach the bridge surface level, you will see 2 MG nest shooting forward. Dont take out the MG nest at that point as it will only cause soldiers to respawn and you will be overwhelmed in time.
3. Run past the 2 MGs heading toward the end of the bridge, you may have to get rid of 1 standing german as he will try to engage you while you are running past him. Ignore the MGs firing, they cant hurt you. Once at the other end of the bridge, you will see an empty MG nest with a MG there, get onto that MG and start facing the 2 MGs which are still shooting. At this point, focus your MG on your left enemy MG and start firing away. There will be a few waves of germans respawning with Panzerfausts as well. Keep firing away and after a while, the mission blacks out and you complete it.
4. I completed this mission w/o having to engage any enemy snipers which will come in play if you head towards the green highlighted position. Hope this will work for you.
Answer from: Greendan
The answer from Reuben really works, but you need to do all the steps that he mentioned in the same order
Answer from: HEP
There is only one best way to win this game: 1. Stay at the flat stairs. The bazooka enemy can't hit you there. Use iron sight on a bazooka with many ammo. Kneel down and shoot the balcony and the corridor in front of you. Keep alert and do not move. You will win.
Posted on: 02-22-2015