Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community. Note: This apple iPhone game app may also be compatible with the game app for apple iPad.
- Developer: Gameloft
- Publisher: Gameloft
- Genre: Adventure General
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Upside down is getting me down (Closed)
I'm on pacific I've got two levels left the last one which is called the truth and the last one in the left section called upside down. Any tips for upside down? I want to complete it before going on to the truth.
Answer from: RANDOMGUY
Ah, this mission. Four minutes of torture where bazooka troops and tanks bombard you (actually, tanks can never shoot you). There are many ways of dying in this mission:
1. The bazooka guys can kill you (savagely).
2. The tank can run over you (By "run over" I mean lightly touch you.).
3. The guys flanking from the right can overcome you.
This is actually ridiculously easy if you know the exact spot to crouch and camp. Follow these steps:
1. You need the M30 Schmeizer and the M1A9 Bazooka (along with about 10 medkits).
2. Once you start, PAY NO ATTENTION to the guys down below and on the cliff.
3. IMMEDIATELY go left to the area where tanks come in.
4. Find the four plants that are near the rock cliff/wall to the right of the area.
5. Crouch directly in the first plant nearest to you and camp there for the whole mission.
*Note: This is VERY crucial. It eliminates problems 2 and 3.
6. Just kill the guys and tanks that appear in front of you. If you're past two-thirds health, HEAL.
7. DO NOT PAY ANY ATTENTION to the guys flanking to the right. They just stay in the back and shoot
at nothing (the rock cliff/wall next to you protects you from them). They don't walk over to where
you are to shoot at you. So they're harmless.
8. From 2 minutes to the end, only tanks come. So enjoy exploding them.
I hope this helped. Good luck!
Answer from: Devastator
What I do is go behind those explosive barrels and crouch with a grenade launcher because the grenade launcher can attack multiple enemies and can destroy tanks.
Answer from: RANDOMGUY
Ah, but this person might have the dogtags to do that. He needs immediate help. The grenade launcher is definitely devastating- I agree with you- but this person might not have the dogtags to buy that.
Answer from: Book
Remember the oil barrels at the back? Go there and you might see a rock. Crouch there the whole mission, the japanese at the left can't hit you unless they go to the right, and when you see a tank, stay where you are. Then when the tank stops moving, go to the side of it then plant a grenade on it( just press a button that looks like a tank) then go back to the rocks area until the timer goes to 0
Answer from: Ziyad29
Anybody else have bright ideas? I keep dying and what's more annoying is that I have to 2 or 3 hours just to cool down! I can't even find any walkthroughs or videos on how to complete mission 49. I've also tried to hide behind the barrels as well but that also does not help as well.
All Questions Ask a Question
Posted on: 04-21-2014
From: Col. Becker
Posted on: 04-12-2014
Posted on: 03-03-2014