Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Fantasy Hero question for iPhone - iPod and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Zhurosoft
- Publisher: Zhurosoft
- Genre: Role-Playing General
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2010
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
How do i level, im a level 1 veteran
How the heck do i level up? i have high stats 5265 str 4926 agility and 13589 magic but i dont know how to level up! tried everything
Answer from: Mystery Chic
You must complete around 350 something training's to level up. it tells you in your profile how many you have completed. i don't know if those stats are training or clothing so thats about it.
Answer from: Revontheus
To level up you must complete 709 quest to be a level 2 1418 level 3 and etc. each level needs 709 quest. To your question, you must complete 709 quest.
Answer from: Rosey14494
The best way to level up is:
1. Train all day long -or at least when you have time-
2. Have a CD (constant dater) -of they spam you smiles, you get more stamina that you can train with instead of waiting until you recharge.
3. Don't do dungeons, concentrate on your training. Use your magic to cast spells. (recharge spells) go to: quests, spells, and then scroll down at the very bottom. They help you gain your stamina faster but they only last for 8 hours. It's best if you train without any gear so your base stats are visible. It took me 5 months to reach level 2, by following these steps. 20% up per month if you really follow these rules. Hope this helped. :D
Posted on: 04-26-2013