Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Airport Firefighter Simulator question for PC and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Excalibur Publishing Limited
- Publisher: Excalibur Publishing Limited
- Genre: Miscellaneous General
- Release: Feb 17, 2012
- ESRB: Not Set
Question & Answers
Panther mist thing on front in airport fire fighter
What is the mist thing on the panther for?
Answer from: DrewCasey24
For small fires like trash cans or even when its just landing gear on the front of the plane. you can use o/p keys to change it from a straight stream to a fog pattern.
Answer from: DJCJ
If you are meaning the mist nozzles underneath cannon 1, I don't think they do anything
Answer from: deputyfirecheif
In a real airport they are used for two things
1. to make a little guarded barrier around the truck
2. for spraying water and foam on the runway for emergency landings to keep the bootom of the plane of landing gear cool