Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims 2 question for PC - Windows and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: EA Games
- Genre: Simulation Virtual
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
- ESRB: Teen
- ▼ Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Party and headmaster?
How in the heck do you make it so everyone has fun at a party?? and how do you get the headmaster to let the kid into the school?
Answer from: hall
4 the party:
buy a radio or boombox and turn it on. invite over people that u have a good relationship with and keep talking 2 them. also, make sure that u have food out for them.
keep headmaster entertained while he's over. c he judges u so u have 2 make sure he likes u. if it is just an adult and a kid make sure the adult really flirts with the headmaster.
Answer from: Kaila :)
I did the headmaster, and my teenager sim got into private school.
1. your schmooze, food, and tour scores all may need to be at least over 10 (schmoose soesnt matter but u need to earn points)
2. if you have a spa bath, pool or anything like that (not a bath!) he may go in which awards you an extra 10 points.
3. you need to earn 90 or more points on 5 minutes. if you do, your child will get into private school.
toured 3 bedrooms and the 2 art rooms of the house
made him mac and cheese for dinner
danced with him by the stereo
we schmoozed 2 times
and 30 seconds before he left, he went into the spa!
that made me equal a total of 98 points in 5 minutes!
that stuff i did was with the mum, teenager girl and the dad. it may not work on you, so be aware.
Posted on: 07-11-2013
Posted on: 05-02-2013
Posted on: 11-24-2011