Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Toontown Online question for PC - Windows and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Standing still while others dance
I have two questions:
1) how do you stand still while others are dancing?
2) how do you talk like you are thinking ?
Answer from: Bol
1)y ou do an emotion, usually works better with the resistance salute. it doesn't always work though.
2) you type a . (full stop) before you start the sentence.
hope this helps!!!
Answer from: ToontownExpert5
1) It depends. If you are about to finish a boss battle, click on a player's name and keep it there on the screen until the toons start dancing, then click ignore, and say no, you will not dance and can move around in the area.
2) Type in a . before you start typing your message.
Answer from: pikapalchu
1). this works best in vp okay. first click a toon. while vp falling off cliff open your book click check and close your book while clicking check. the you'll be able to move around with report. when they begin to dance click x on report then do resistance salute. you'll be able to move.
2). just but a . before typing your message and here's an example if your hosting something at your estate
Ex. movie at my place for spots left!
Posted on: 06-22-2013
Posted on: 02-18-2013
View All Latest Videos