Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Mario Forever question for PC - Windows and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
Question & Answers
Answer from: Krazymario
That level should be a labyrinth level.
1. When you firstenter, there should be 3 pipes with koopa and spiny. Take the pipe on the right side.
2. There should be a lot of pipes, two on the ceiling with a piranah plant hanging on it. From those two on the ceiling, take the second pipe.
3. There should be a symmetrical room- two flying koopas and a piranah plant each side. Take the left side(The VERY left)
4. You should encounter two fire-spitting piranah plants. Ignore them, go to the upper left pipe.
5. You should find a long passage- with spiny, piranah plants and so on. Head right until you find a pipe with a powerup over it. Go in, and you are now out of the maze.
6. Out the maze, there are dozen of platforms which will FALL DOWN once you step on it. Beware of them, keep on right and you will see a PURPLE pipe. Go in, and on the right side, you will see a flag pole.
From: Four alpha
Posted on: 10-05-2014
Posted on: 10-02-2014
Posted on: 04-10-2014
Posted on: 02-27-2014
Posted on: 09-17-2013
Posted on: 09-02-2013