Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Delta Force: Xtreme 2 question for PC and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Novalogic
- Publisher: Novalogic
- Genre: Action Shooter First-Person
- Release: May 27, 2009
- ESRB: Teen
Question & Answers
I cannot complete the mission of Monsoon Alley named Barricade. I tried a lot but at the end after destroying the SAM launchers I don't know what to do and there comes a helicopter what next?
Answer from: stackyjack
U go down where u were come from and get in the helicopter and then sit in it
Answer from: queses
@stackyjack: How can i sit on the helicopter
Answer from: djsum
Press shift key
Answer from: khan
Boss any idea how to finish this mission? at the end what to do?
Answer from: Emjay
1. Use ships top gun to destroy everything in your paths till the bridge.
2. Use ships top gun to destroy the metal ship and all enemies and helicopters
3. Then go to solitary house on the right side of bridge and collect two satchel charges.
4. Place one charge on one of the smaller boats and move to safe distance where you can see the charge and shoot with your personal weapon. You have still one satchel charge left.
5. These boats will sink and blockade is removed and your ship will cross bridge and wait for you. Climb on it and take the ships top gun again and destroys all enemies along the way.
6. The ship will carry you to the downed Chinook. Where you will find two satchel charges.
7. Fight your way to the top of hill. The SAM can be destroyed if your weapon is a machine gun. You will also find two satchel charges at SAM bunker on top for later use if still required
8. Climb down to lake levele where extraction chopper is waiting for you.
9. Vola....game over