Game Questions & Answers
Playstation

MediEvil Answers for Playstation

Home / Playstation /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your MediEvil question for Playstation and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.

Boxshot / Details
MediEvil Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: SCE Studio Cambridge
  • Publisher: SCEA
  • Genre: Action Adventure Fantasy
  • Release Date: Oct 1, 1998
  • ESRB: Teen

Question & Answers

Sleeping village

When I defeat the Guards I only have 95% in the Chalis and I don't know how to get the other 5% so I can go to the Hall of Heros. Please Help me if you can. Thanks

MR.EZE, May 26, 2012, 16:08 PM
Answer this Question
Don't Post New Questions Here... For New questions Click Here
Moderation is enabled and may delay your Answer.
All Questions Ask a Question

Unanswered Questions

Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 01-20-2010
Videos You May Like...
MediEvil - Intro

MediEvil - Intro

View All Videos
Game Related Options