Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact question for PSP and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Racjin
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Action Fighting 3D
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
Question & Answers
Ninja-like blue icon
What's the Ninja-like Blue Icon on the side of a specific mission? To be specific on what i'm asking: ex.
1. Chapter 1 (Kazekage Rescue) has this thing which is 0/5 it says
2. I finished a quest with he ICON i've mentioned earlier & now it has X-Mark on it, when i view it in chapter mode "Chapter 2 (Reunion)" it's now 1/5.
What was that thing? I'm a bit confuse
Answer from: sami
It's just a bounty
Answer from: player 765
Well i think that stage must be clear by some specific character. for example clear the stage with gaara or bee or some other one especial for that stage mission. then cross appear means the task fullfilled.
Answer from: Keikkho
It is bounty. tou must defeat the bounty second time you visit the mission. just watch the map. they will appear
Posted on: 10-22-2013
From: the comedian
Posted on: 03-23-2013
Posted on: 02-10-2013
Posted on: 09-07-2012
Posted on: 06-04-2012