Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Activision
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Sports
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2011
- ESRB: Teen
- Other Platforms
Question & Answers
Are there hidden areas in each hunt ?
My son and i have only found the hidden area in the very first hunt. we have walked all over on a few others, like montana and mexico 1 with no luck. never even had the game say "you passed a hidden area like in the 1st hunt. also is there a way to build up more money for upgrades before you move to the next hunt. seems when we redo older completed hunts we only get 50-300 more most of the time. not enuff for those 5k upgrades. i am surprised there are no cheats yet either. thx father & son
Answer from: player
Yes there is a hidden area in a few of the other hunts that i found. i just got done with one, last hunt first day you can take a pic of a bear if you can find it
Answer from: Eagle-kinsho
Oks that's true. the game will never say again if you passed one secret area, after the training day. that's why it's called secret area. But in fact are like 3 or at least 1 secret area in almost each chapter, i can give you some i could find right now.
this is for your son because the kids are super astute and attentive for this little detail.
i made it in play station 3 i hope works for you
secret areas cabelas's big game hunter 2012
1. montana day 1 : the one you already did
2. montana day 2 : (i don't have it yet)
3. montana day 3: (i don't have it yet)
4. mexico day 1: its right after the first hunt (mule deer), in a little valley walk to your right (you will see a lot of animals running, like fox, rabbits, ) and you will see a little path between two brown bushes and a cactus. there is the hidden area and will be a photo challenge. be ready with the binocular
5. mexico day 2: (i don't have it yet)
Answer from: Eagle-kinsho
6. mexico day 3: oks this is the easiest of all. its right behind the shooting blind in the second hunt (white-tailed deer), when you made the kill, turns back and will be a little path between a mountain and big rocks walk through it. it's a photo challenge be prepared with binoculars.
7. texas day 2: here are 2 secret areas.
1: it will be in the 3 hunt (the whitetail deer chased by a crocodile), you will have 2 ways, take the one to the right, follow the path, and by prepared because you will be attacked by 2 giant crocodiles, after the 2 crocodile you have to see a wood bridge, cross that bridge; and its the secret area, will be a photo challenge
8. nimibia day 1: here are 2 secret areas (i don't have it yet)
9. nimibia day 2: here are 4 secret areas (i don't have it yet)
10. alaska day 1: (its one of the most hiden and hard to make). after the 2 hunt (the whitetail deer, shot in the spine) you have to walk a little. exactly when a lot of geese come flying through a cave, on your right side, is exactly the path to the cave to the secret area, where you will have to take a photo of a bear
Answer from: tgamb65
I have found a secret area in every day that there is not a chalenge to sneek by the female game. in those areas i have not found a secret hidden challenge. the only challenge i found on day three in nambia is to take a pic of the vultures and the lion near the start i have found niether on the last hunt day in alaska. the secret area in day 1 of alaska it's hard to find the bear. you have to walk past the falling rocks in the lower path and then look up and back to find it.
Answer from: FRED95
On one of the days, I can't remember which one it is but there is a hidden area right at the beginning to the left of the bridge there is a path down into a ditch at the end there is a building where there is a photo challenge so bring out those binoculars.
Answer from: FRED95
There is a day with the three boar hunt if you go along the right side there will be a clump of bushes you go through them and there is a TARGET OF OPPORTUNITY
Answer from: ZaLiTo
Montana Day 2: Just after killing the 8 deers continue the path and when you see the birds, you find a lake on your left. On the right side of the lake there's a small path between rocks that heads to the hidden area and the Photo challenge. I'll continue posting if I find more.
Posted on: 04-29-2014
Posted on: 12-13-2013
Posted on: 09-07-2013
Posted on: 08-12-2012
From: yo mom n me
Posted on: 06-06-2012