Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Skylanders Spyro's Adventure question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Toys for Bob
- Publisher: Activision
- Genre: Action Platformer
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
I found nine of the saphire faries 9what i think they are called0 but i cant find the last one. if you could give me the coordinates to all of the faireys i wpuld highley appreciat it, thanks...
Answer from: justlearning
Try oiling the train on the island with the core of light with the oil can that is located near the pirate ship. the fairy comes out of the smoke stack
Answer from: Lmom
Or throw a bomb in the steam vent at the top of the hill by the train. then jump through the hole and you will hit a fairy on your way down
Answer from: pizza
Try out on the water next to the bridge there is a ton of bounce pads and at the top there is a sapphire butterfly
Answer from: 32 skylanders
1. you find one next to the fairy persephone.
2. you use the oil you get and put it on the robot about two or three times and the tech gear next to it will open.
3. if you oil the train a fairy will come out.
4. the steam right next to the train, drop a bomb in there and then jump into it and you can get a saphire fairy in it.
5. near the pirate ship if you keep on doing the thing in the cage you might see a saphire fairy in it.
6. you find this one in this thing close to the steam vent this five sided shape with a circle
on it,all you need is the bomb.
7. you find this one by using a water skylander or a skylander that can fly,search until you find rock to land on that has bouncing pads to jump on,then keep on going on them until you find the fairy.
well thats all i remember so i'm done:) ( smily face )
Answer from: Slam Bam
I've only seen four as well but heres what i got
1. Next to Persephone
2. West Entrance to the beach
3. Oiling the locamotive
4. Oiling the robot on the beach
5. Jumping all the jump pads out in the lake
6. In the Cage where you found Girgle Fin
7. blow up the rock near the locamotive
8. blow open the door next to said rock
9. I think you get this one from an apple from the apple tree, (not exactly sure)
- Hope this helps :/, Slam Bam
Answer from: man64
Oil the train on the top of hill and a sapphire butterfly will pop up
Posted on: 12-13-2014
Posted on: 11-29-2014
Posted on: 07-26-2014
Posted on: 04-23-2014
Posted on: 12-30-2013
Posted on: 10-21-2012