Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Go Vacation question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Namco Bandai Games
- Publisher: Namco Bandai Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Party
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2011
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
Stone hedge on shanghar mountain
I am looking for a cown for his guy on the mountain resort. i have done a couple stages already, bt i have to find this stone or gem (stone hedge in shanghar mountain) and i have tried so far to find it. all i have found is the town. please i need help!
Answer from: extreme
If you want to find the gem, oh i will tell from the beginning of helping, do this steps:
1) talk to the guy in the castle
2) talk to a girl next to a pole she will give you a towel.
3) go to the tennis court,there will be a lady who needs a towel give it to her.she will give you a netting thing.
4) go and give the netting thing to a woman that wants to do something to her true love.she will then give you a teddy bear.
5) give the teddy bear to a guy next to a heart shaped island.he will give you a mobile phone.
6) take the mobile phone to a food place with stairs next to the really big building.give it to the womsn who needs it.she will then give you a bag.
7) go and take the bag the place where there is an old lady who just figured out that her voice was the thing she heard.she will give you a coin.
8) get the coin to a guy in somekind of church.he will give you a gem and you will cross the street and go inside the first house you see and the woman the gem.
9) and last but not least take the rock she gave you to the top of mountain resort give the guy the rock he will give you the crown and you give it to the person who needs the crown and he will give you the castle.
10) and they all lived happily ever after!!!!
Answer from: Loo
Where is stone hedge on shanghar mountains