Game Questions & Answers
Nintendo Wii

The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game Answers for Nintendo Wii

Home / Nintendo Wii /

Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.

Boxshot / Details
The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game Cheats Boxshot
  • Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier
  • Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Genre: Adventure General
  • Release Date: Dec 6, 2011
  • ESRB: Everyone 10+

Question & Answers

How do you defeat Captain Haddock?

Haddock seems faster than other characters with the same type of attack. We have to unlock a series of
triggers on 3 levels and then stand safe while Haddock's big head bounces around. Then we have to pick a ball and throw it on Haddock's head and then punch him as TinTin and Castafiore. Haddock moves really fast and before we can aim the ball and throw it he moves off. Any help?

TinTinfan, Aug 6, 2012, 20:25 PM

Answer from: cyberjigger
Yes you can do this by watching the way that haddocks head moves. In level one 80% of the time of here is one pattern and another pattern the other 20% I haven't completed this level after an hour of playing.

Posted: Jan 6, 2013, 10:23 AM
Answer this Question
Don't Post New Questions Here... For New questions Click Here
Moderation is enabled and may delay your Answer.
All Questions Ask a Question

Unanswered Questions

Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 10-10-2013
Send morse code
From: unicorn
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 09-29-2013
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 07-15-2013
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 07-11-2013
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 04-27-2013
Total 0 Answers
Posted on: 08-27-2012
Videos You May Like...
Power Rangers Samurai - Gameplay

Power Rangers Samurai - Gameplay

View All Latest Videos
Game Related Options