Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Monster High 13 Wishes: The Official Game question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Game Machine Studios
- Publisher: Little Orbit
- Genre: Action Adventure Fantasy
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2013
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: moster clawdeen
You find lagoons pyramid skullette at the first level at the water. If you have a Wii
Answer from: 13 wishes
All you do is this:
1. Once you have slid down the slope at the start, go to the building to your right.
2. Jump on the magic carpets until you get to the top platform.
3. You go down the steep slide and turn into Lagoona. Now go underwater by pressing z and swim around until you find her coin.
Answer from: ClawsomeOne
I actually found it last night. If it were as easy as merely swimming around, I'm sure it would have been sooner. After hitting the first switch (that makes the water rise), continue swimming back in that tunnel and press C to swim upward. It's back there, very well hidden in my opinion.
Answer from: cleo43
I am in the ruins and I cant find the lugona skelet please help me : (
Answer from: lagoonatough
You have to go in to the room with the spinning climbin post in the water and climb all the way to the top and pound down onthe two blocks on the edge of the pool to drop them down further. jump back in to the water and swim threw the openings on the blocks one has an orb the other has ur skullette