Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your The Sims 2: Pets question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: EA Games
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
- ESRB: Teen
Question & Answers
How can the sims get together more?
I want my sims at least to get married, but i can't remember how, please help.
Answer from: FizzyWizz
My favourite sim family is very poor. they only have one sim money left, and no pet points. there family is really hungery. wat i found is if your sims fall asleep on the floor, if you move the guy/gal you want to be his/her parter wake them up, the persanality score goes up. if you get the score to 100 they should get married. also works if the charactor faints or stuff like that.
Answer from: PopppingCandy1
Another way is to buy a swing, place it anywhere ( better outside ) have them both sit on it, wait a few moments then their happiness should be at 100. after that, have the male click on the female, click "romantic" then "propose". then they're married!
Answer from: Sim21
Yes, like other people say you can get the garden swing. But also you can create a married couple in the *Make A Family* Mode. But if you want to SEE the marrige follow this steps!
1. Buy a garden swing
2. after getting to 100% go keep talking just a little bit
3. don't go for kissing or making out right away. stay with holding hands so it doesn't disappoint your sims if on doesn't like it and you friendship think goes down.
4. then go a step higher to a kiss but simple no making out.
5. after a few *Sims* days you can make out and go higher.
Posted on: 04-05-2014
Posted on: 03-30-2014