Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Animal Crossing: City Folk question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
- Genre: Miscellaneous Virtual Life
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2008
- ESRB: Everyone
Question & Answers
Answer from: Purple c
Go to a summer day (like June 12th) and WALK to the ocean.Then get out your fishing rod and WALK down the ocean.If you see a fin cast towards it's face if it doesn't go towards the bobber do not take recast if it sees you try to recast it will swim away. (There is a 50% percent chance it's a shark.) Good Luck! :^D
Answer from: SHADOWCAT9
Walk down to the ocean on a summer day with a fishing rod and wait until you see a fin. If you do cast and wait for a shark.
Good Luck! :^)
Answer from: musiclover5
Summertime, june or july get fishing rod out feel really lucky and wander up and down the beach as if you dont have a clue what you are doing and you MIGHT!!! get lucky and catch a shark take it from me i,ve caught a hammerhead shark twice!!! good luck!!! ;-D
Answer from: Gammie
What you have to do is there will be coconuts that wash up on the beach. plant the coconut on the part of land in between the sand and grass. keep planting them until you have alot of them. (make sure you can get to the beach!) Rare fish and bugs go near coconut trees and the more coconut trees, the more of a chance you will have to get a rare fish, bug or a shark. there are two fish in the game with fins that stick out of the water: a shark and an ocean sunfish. You can only catch sharks in the summer. So happy shark hunting!
Answer from: Keelliee:*
All youu have to do is;
1) Walk to the shore very slowly
2) Get you net out and "pretend" you are trying to catch bugs
3) Walk along the shore slowly until you see either a large shadow (which is a Ksquid) Or a fin (which is a shark)
4) Walk away very slowly get you net out and walk to the shore very slowly again
5) Cast your line but make sure that it is not too close to the shark (or squid) otherwise you would scare it away
6) Dont bring your fishing rod in too quickly otherwise you would scare it away and it will not appear until the next June/ July. Remember sharks/ squids only come outinP summer time which is JUNE or JULY I would recommend you do it on the 12th June that day I caught 13 hammer heads and 2 great whites! Good Luck!!
Answer from: maya
Free furniture of people, but some paper at nook crannys and then go pick some fruit or flowers (any) then type letter and attatch present (go on letters in inventory and drag a bunch of flowers or fruit over) then send at town hall. forward 2 days and you will get post of them all back and they will send you lots of funiture
Answer from: Toast
1. Collect every type of cheese. It is important to collect EVERY kind of cheese possible. Gouda, Parmesan, you name it.
2. Dress like a clown and invite your neighbor for tea.
3. Go to a peanut hatchery and order some peanut plants.
Do this and you will succeed in catching a shark.
Answer from: Amanda Smith
To get a shark, you have to be on a summer day! (June, July) I prefferably suggest the 21st of eithe rmonth. i have caught countless amounts of sharks on this date. This cheat works best at night (past 8:00 p.m.). Do not run across the beach, as you know. If you see a fin, it's either a shark or ocean sunfish. Only cast the line once, or else it will swim away! The shark will peck 1-2 times, so be prepared!
From: Ellz of Bellz
Posted on: 11-19-2014