Game Questions & Answers (Q&A) service lets you ask questions about video games for game consoles or PC games. So ask your Scooby-Doo! And The Spooky Swamp question for Nintendo Wii and get answers from real gamers or answer questions and share your insights and experience with the rest of the gaming community.
- Developer: Torus Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
- Genre: Action Adventure
- Release: Sep 14, 2010
- ESRB: Everyone 10+
Question & Answers
Ghosts in Howling Peaks
So i've found all ghosts in el muncho and swamp, but i can't find a last one in howling peaks pls can someone help me? tell me all ghosts you guys have found in howling peaks, this way i'll know where's the last one that i'm looking for
Answer from: bee
Once you have beating the whole level. If u go back to were u fought the yeti and won. There is one there also there is three on the mountain on your way to the deep dark forest. And there is one the attic of the chalet and is in the the caves of ice
Answer from: Bubu
1. one near the bridge on the left baz
2. one on the river before the bridge to artic wolves
3. one on the left side of baz, after the circle of five snowmean before the falling ground
4. at the ice cave, right side where the key is, before you see baz got hang
5. attic of chalet
6. at the snow sanctuary
7. at the summit where the battle between yeti or chase by yeti mini games (after finish the level)
8. don't know...
Answer from: Bunny
The last ghost is in the town. The first building you have to go in that Scooby has to climb through the fireplace, you'll hear the ghost inside. He's on the second floor, in the gap of the broken roof. If you don't see him, just focus your camera in that area and it'll let you know when you can take the shot.